||Yakult (M) Sdn Bhd
||Nutrition Month Malaysia (NMM) Secretariat
||8th August until 29th August 2021
||The Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens and residing in Malaysia only (“Participant”). Participants under the age of 18 can participate in this contest with the consent of parents/ guardians who have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions on its behalf.
||Participants must comply with each of the following:
- Register as a participant of the NMM Virtual Nutrition Fair 2021.
- Watch the “Yakult DIY” video and make your Yakult aeroplane or Yakult snowman based on your creativity.
- Take a clear photo of your completed craft and submit it together with complete details (full name as per in IC, race, mailing address, contact number and email address) at the microsite which can be accessed via the Yakult Malaysia website ( www.yakult.com.my )
- Every valid entry will be judged by the Organiser and Co-Organiser based on the below judging criteria. 10 winners will be shortlisted at the end of the Contest.
- Multiple entries are permitted; however, each Participant is only eligible to win ONE (1) Prize. Spam will not be entertained.
- Entries received after Contest Period are considered disqualified and will not be entertained.
||All valid entries are evaluated based on the originality and creativity of your completed craft.
||10 x limited edition Yakult Cooler Bag
- The prizes will be delivered to the Winners within six (6) weeks after the Contest has ended.
- Winners will be contacted by the Co-Organiser for Prize Arrangement. In the event, for any reason whatsoever, any of the Winners are unable to provide complete information for Co-Organiser to perform Prize Arrangement within the stipulated period, the Organiser and Co-Organiser shall not reimburse or compensate the Winner. The Organiser and Co-Organiser shall not be obliged to give extension notice of the Prize Arrangement Period. All unclaimed prizes after the Prize Arrangement Period will be forfeited.
- The prizes are not exchangeable and/or transferable. No substitutions for prizes except by the Organiser, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use any method or medium it deems fit at its sole and absolute discretion to announce the Winner.
|General Terms & Conditions
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time without any prior notice.
- By participating in this Contest, Participants agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Organiser harmless from and against any lawsuits, claims, losses, damages and expenses, including legal fees that may arise from or in connection with the Contest.
- The Organiser’s decisions are final and no correspondence thereon will be entertained. Please read the Terms and Conditions before participating.
- By participating in the Contest, Participants agreed to the Terms and Conditions of the Contest and grant the Organiser and their partner companies the use of data collected through the Contest, likeness, biographical data and statements for purposes, including, without limitation, advertising, trade, or promotion, in perpetuity, in any all media now known or hereafter devised, without compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- By participating in the Contest, Participants agreed to the Terms and Conditions of the Contest.
- For more enquiries, please call the Yakult Customer Service team at 1800-88-8960 (Monday to Friday, from 9.00am to 5.00pm) or visit our website at www.yakult.com.my.