Yakult World Health Day Jump Rope Clinic (the “Event”) is organized by Yakult Malaysia, supported by Jump Rope Malaysia community group (the “Organizer”). The event will be conducted at two locations as stated in the microsite that can be accessed through Yakult Malaysia website (the “Official Website”).
Eligibility The Event is open to all residents residing in Malaysia only (“Participant”). Participants below the age of 18 years at the date of registration must obtain parental/ guardian consent before registering for the Event. By participating in the Event, parents/ guardian of the participants below the age of 18 years are deemed to have agreed/ given expressed permission to participate in the Event and the terms and conditions.
Registration 1. Everyone is required to register via online registration at the microsite that can be accessed through the Official Website at www.yakult.com.my
2. Only 100 Participants can be accepted for each venue and it is subject to availability on a first come, first served basis. The Event’s registration will be confirmed via confirmation e-mail (“Confirmation E-mail”), and/or WhatsApp text messaging (“Confirmation Text”) which will be sent to the email address registered with the Organizer.
3. Participants that received the Confirmation E-mail/ or Text are required to confirm the attendance as per deadline stated. The Confirmation E-mail and/or Text are the only valid proof of confirmed registration.
4. By registering and providing any information, personal or otherwise, in order to gain access to participate in the Event, the Participant is deemed to have agreed/given express permission to the following:
a. Authorization to the Organizer, its agent(s) or collaborator(s) to collect, process, organize and retain personal data relating to the Participant (“Personal Data”).
c. The Participant shall be deemed to have withdrawn from participating in the Event if he/she withdraws his/her consent or authorization given at any time before the Event starts.
d. The Organizer may disclose or release the Participant’s Personal Data, if the Organizer reasonably believes that it is necessary, desirable or required to do so by applicable law or government regulation or by any competent body or authority, or by legal process, or to respond to any claim, or to protect the rights, interest or property of the Organizer and others.
5. By virtue of being the Event owner, the Organizer may use services of third parties.
9. Participant shall provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the Participant. The Organizer may contact the Participant from time to time by email, call or WhatsApp text message. Any notice sent shall be deemed as received by the Participant. If the Participant provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete, or if the Organizer has ground to believe that such information is untrue, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete, the Organizer may at any time suspend, revoke, cancel or terminate the Participant’s registration for the Event.
10. The Organizer will not entertain nor be in any way responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete or inaccurate entry details in the registration form.
11. Participants are strictly not allowed to transfer their Event entry to another party or change the Event categories after his/her registration is confirmed.
12. Participant agrees to accept promotional materials/items from the Organizer whether in relation to the Event or otherwise.
13. Substitution and swapping of venues are NOT allowed and postal entries are not accepted.
14. The decision of the Organizer is final when accepting entries. The Organizer has the right to refuse an entry without having to disclose reason.
Registration Closing Date: 26 March 2023, or upon reaching the maximum of 100 participants for each venue.
Event Participation 1. Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organizer to ensure the Participant’s safety, Participant participates the Event at their own risk. The Organizer will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death, damage or loss of property, whether personal or otherwise, suffered or caused, arising from training for, during participation, or after participation in the Event.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to use any photographs, images, motion pictures, recordings, and/or any other media records of the Event (including those of the Participant and of his/her name and other information without any compensation or payment or any prior notice), for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution by the Organizer in any form of media or medium and for such duration as the Organizer deems fit.
3. The Organizer shall not be held responsible for lost, damaged or stolen property during the Event.
4. Participants are required to comply with any amendments made to the Terms and Conditions by the Organizer.
5. A free-sized jersey will be given to each Participant during registration. Participants are encouraged to wear the Event’s jersey during the Event and are required to come with suitable footwear and bottomwear. The PVC rope is only given to Participants who came without rope, it is subject to availability on a first come, first served basis.
6. The result of all challenges will be verified by the Organizer and the decision is final. Winners must ensure that they collect their prizes during the award ceremony. All uncollected prizes will be forfeited.
7. Refreshment snack packs will be ready for redemption by the Participants upon completion of the Event.
General Enquiries For any general enquiries pertaining to Yakult World Health Day Jump Rope Event, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Operation hours: 8.00 am to 5.00 pm (Mon – Fri)